ANABOLIC NINJA

seized parcels are reshipped 100% against the letter from customs. use another address, your address can be blacklisted. I will check e-mail, but til Friday I have no e-mails from your address.

seized parcels are reshipped 100% against the letter from customs. use another address, your address can be blacklisted. I will check e-mail, but til Friday I have no e-mails from your address.
Thank you for the answer, if the package [RRGN01769] is still blocked, send the package [WQEA01801] to another address that I will give you

thank you for the answer

ps; I sent you messages by gmail

Thank you for the answer, if the package [RRGN01769] is still blocked, send the package [WQEA01801] to another address that I will give you

thank you for the answer

ps; I sent you messages by gmail

If in the coming days the package [RRGN01769] is still at customs, I will give you another address to send the order [WQEA01801]
thank you
message also sent to gmail

Hello the parcel tracking number [RRGN01769] is retained by customs the following package [WQEA01801] can be sent to this address and name. than you jamy forum meso
new adress sent protonmail and gmail

Hello the parcel tracking number [RRGN01769] is retained by customs the following package [WQEA01801] can be sent to this address and name. than you jamy forum meso
On ne peux pas laisser de message sur le site de "guru" le captcha ne marche pas . j'espere qu ils ont eu mon message .

Toujours aucune nouvelle de " guru anabolex "

j ai envoyé au moins 10 messages toute messageries confondues et rien
je lui envoyé une autre adresse pour l autre commande et rien aucune reponse .

Dernière édition:
Attend un peu, le harceler ne va pas faire avancer la situation au contraire.

Il ne s'est pas connecté depuis lundi donc il n'a toujours pas vu tes messages ici.

Est-ce que tu es certain de l'adresse mail sur laquelle tu le contact ?

Attend un peu, le harceler ne va pas faire avancer la situation au contraire.

Il ne s'est pas connecté depuis lundi donc il n'a toujours pas vu tes messages ici.

Est-ce que tu es certain de l'adresse mail sur laquelle tu le contact ?
dmx-labs.com la ou passe les coms

check your e-mail, because you have answer. I have your order, I am waiting with shipping til end of this week, because of possible Pangea.

check your e-mail, because you have answer. I have your order, I am waiting with shipping til end of this week, because of possible Pangea.
J ai recu une reponse de "guru"
lui
pouvez-vous m'expliquer pourquoi vous faites tant de panique chez meso-rx?
Je vous rembourserai et veuillez ne pas commander sur mon site Web
Je vous rembourserai même le colis perdu
Je n'ai pas besoin de clients comme vous ...

Donc j attend avec impatience le remboursement de 590 euros
merci guru

Gréât thanks to @anabolex.fr parcel, is here. All is ok. QuickTime, and do not see, the tracking. Maybe is not ok..that my expérience .
Sportivement .
Andurobol. Kama, superdrol dmx. Pour les curieux. ;)

Un grand merci à @anabolex.fr . Colis reçu ce jour. Délais rapide malgré un tracking pas à jour.
Et pour info, pour les curieux j'ai pris kama, endurobol Magnus et superdrol dmx.
Emballage nickel.

Je peux comprendre que tu stress pour les 600e mais tu fais beaucoup d'erreur, donner le numéro de ton suivi sur un forum public...

Et ensuite garu a toujours renvoyé colis avec la lettre de douane ou si colis perdu ou parfois certain enjoue renvoyer le tout pour moitié prix. Il est honnête.

Le seul problème c'est que parfois les prods peuvent avoir dlc proche ou parfois passé de quelques mois.

is there any reason why are you talking about our private communications? take a look between your legs, do you have some balls? or are you just small girl?
"I am a member on www.eroids.com, on American forum, French forum
if you pay back quickly, i would put good comments on the eroids site and on meso and forums
thank you"

what the hell is this???

Publicité Stéroïdes