ANABOLIC NINJA

we will have all Maximus pharma products soon. they are prepared for our new website but corona everything delays... we will start offer them at .ninja because I think that new site will be opened "22:(

Merci beaucoup les amis !

Je vais voir un peu ce que je peux acheter , je comptais partir sur de l’oral sur anabolic ninja.

We havent got a gouvernement lol its France governement for us. It is just a departement like all area, the only difference it is that we are an island. I think that there was a pb with the shipping that youve done unlikely. But there is no rule really that prohibited parcels! This im sure. I ask post service this morning and they confirm that every parcels can arrive in our island, but the delay will be more long because covid.

hello @ anabolex.fr I have just ordered from you there is a problem with the delivery address you put denmark on my payment receipt and it is in France. order S3WX01443 pending thank you

Après le virement il vous tiens au courant de l'envoi ou de la réception du paiement ?
Merci

(J'ai pris testo E et Diana Swiss)

Publicité Stéroïdes