www.meditrope.com ™ Official HGH/ GH Worldwide Store & Genotec Laboratories © AAS Made in EU Since 2010

Merci, toi aussi bonne préparation Ça va être très élevé en 2020 l open de colmar
Lorsque c était encore à Ville j ai fait 1er pas en-- de 75 kg puis en +de 75 kg.
25 ans plus tard ça sera les +50 ans :)

Diana c'est ma premiere je prend juste 20mg pre workout les jours de training
pumping fou, grosse force, et sensatition de bien être la journée...

N'ayant pas tout les feu vert pour mon cycle j'ai commencer tout doux avec testo et deca genotec de chez @Meditrope, moi qui a eu par le passer le deca de pharmacie je peux dire que le deca genotec en est très proche,, je pense que ces le meilleur que j'ai tester en ug, je suis à environ 200mg test\200mg deca et 2ui GH blacktop depuis 3 semaines, pas trop de rétention d'eau petite augmentation de la force a l'aise dans les mouvement "articulation" bien être, pas d'augmentation de la tention artériel..pas de pip, ... Prix et qualité au top,.. @Meditrope merci et j'espère pour longtemps présent dans le game

Un peu plus d'une semaine d'utilisation de la HGH Black, elle est vraiment top. Par rapport à la Blue Generic que j'utilisais avant, j'ai l'impression que les effets sont bien plus forts, comme si la Blue était super "diluée". Sommeil au top et peau idem.

Côté AAS, je n'ai pris que Test E et Tren E et je ressens bien les effets. Particulièrement le Tren puisque je transpire bien la nuit. L'exemestane a l'air de bien fonctionner aussi parce que je sais que si je n'en prends pas, c'est moonface direct.

Surtout, le gros plus, c'est la première fois que je trouve une marque qui ne me fait pas mal, du tout. Ni à l'injection, ni les jours suivants. Certaines marques m'ont parfois carrément empêché de marcher pendant une demie-semaine. Là, c'est top. Je commanderai de nouveau clairement chez eux sans soucis, et donc, je recommande la source !

[QUOTE = "Toni72, post: 512804, member: 17595"] [USER = 17462] @Meditrope [/ USER] hello I made you an email, can you look thank you [/ QUOTE]

I replied to you yesterday buddy. please check your email. thanks :)

[QUOTE = "Tuxx, post: 513009, member: 15241"] A little over a week of using the HGH Black, she is really top. Compared to the Blue Generic I used before, I feel that the effects are much stronger, as if the Blue was super "diluted". Sleep at the top and skin ditto.

ASA side, I took only Test E and Tren E and I feel the effects. Especially the Tren since I sweat well at night. The exemestane seems to work well also because I know that if I do not take it, it's moonface direct.

Above all, the big plus is the first time I find a brand that does not hurt me at all. Neither at the injection nor the following days. Some brands have sometimes prevented me from walking for half a week. Here, it's great. I will order again clearly at home without worries, and therefore, I recommend the source! [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your feedback bro. Friends this is the kind of results you get when u use real legit Meditrope growth direct from the official factory supplier. You know it's legit when it comes straight from the factory to your door. Legend of Meditrope never disappoints

Official Meditrope is hands down the market leading GH nothing compared to it. There is a reason it stands head to head in quality with Lilly's humatrope at almost 1/4 of the price and more then double the quantity.

Hello,
Diana and Anavar are good !
But I would like to know how you can make a so small tab which contains 20mg/tab ?
With other labs the tabs are more big and contains only 10mg/tab
Secret making lol ?

Hello,
Diana and Anavar are good !
But I would like to know how you can make a so small tab which contains 20mg/tab ?
With other labs the tabs are more big and contains only 10mg/tab
Secret making lol ?

bro the active ingredient is extremely less IN ACTUAL WEIGHT that is 20 milligram . the mg (milligram) is 1/1000 of a gram. so the weight is nothing. what u see the difference is with the amount of binders/fillers used ok. typical fillers for tablets and capsules inlcudes starch, calcium salt and sugars like lactose in very very tiny amount.

we use what we like and how we make them is the best way and our customers seems to like it too :0 No need to use extra fillers to make the tablets look bigger for what ? everyone knows it says 20 mg on the label so small tiny tablet or huge one does it matter really as u still getting 20 mg at the end of it. some tablets u will see like clen will be very tiny and some other orals might be a litle bigger tablet. depends what drug needs what binder and how the chemist deems the production best its done that way. and Ofcourse he has his own secret ways of cooking some fine ass 'AAS' lol ;)

Our lab is run and managed by a european levels qualified chemist and certified technician who has worked for some big names/people in the industry both in chemistry practice and in research acedamia.

thanks bro appreciate your custom and feedback.

Publicité Stéroïdes