www.meditrope.com ™ Official HGH/ GH Worldwide Store & Genotec Laboratories © AAS Made in EU Since 2010

J’ai envoyé les BTC depuis 48h et le mail dans la foulée avec les infos et depuis plus de nouvelle...une fois le payement effectué vous avez une reponse en combien de temps ?
Merci

[QUOTE = "trenda95, post: 515070, member: 11532"] Hi, Meditrope confirms you his under 24 to 48h see 72h, but no worries I already order they are top. [/ QUOTE]

Trenda my man :). thanks for the feedback.
I am glad you are enjoying the products.
all.the best.

[QUOTE = "AlexGrey, post: 514932, member: 15223"] I sent the BTC for 48h and the mail in the wake with the news and for more news ... once the payment made you have an answer in How long ?
Thank you [/ QUOTE]

Alex buddy u got your track now. Enjoy the products. It would be the best AAS cycle you ever run! thanks

[QUOTE = "AlexGrey, post: 514932, member: 15223"] I sent the BTC for 48h and the mail in the wake with the news and for more news ... once the payment made you have an answer in How long ?
Thank you [/ QUOTE]

Alex buddy u got your track now. Enjoy the products. It would be the best AAS cycle you ever run! thanks

thank you very much dude
great support

[QUOTE = "Toni72, post: 518474, member: 17595"] [USER = 17462] [USER = 17462] @Meditrope [/ USER] there is a new hgh meditrope orange-top? 20ui the bottle, if my info is correct. [/ QUOTE]

Hey Tony @Toni72

Orangetops is NOT by Meditrope brand. Same way greytops is by another manufacturer.

Blacktops + Mauvetops are both official Meditrope brand GH.

Orangetops is from a totally new manufacturer. Thanks

@Meditrope u always dont arrive to post picture dude?

Did you miss Mr Meditrope ? :)

and I still have not had a chance to do it lol but I have quickly scrambled some pics. It's on Google drive (fake account) pls look here bro. I had a look but those image hosting sites means uploading date files onto their servers which they own I don't like that. I have been waiting to get onto SIA cloud storage which works on Siacoins it's like bitcoins but the tech uses the leftover spaces on the servers anoymously to store data where it doesn't link it to you.

folder has:

1) GH blood work from 4-5 different countries customers.
2) HPLC testing data on blacks and Mauves.
3) My AAS labs customer order pics and some blood work.

Pics are watermarked with Meditrope logo cos in the past i have had low life assholes stealing my HPLC reports for which I pay a lot of money and use it to to sell whatever GH they selling in the name of Meditrope. So I avoid posting HPLC data as some sources steal and use it to their advantage. Enjoy All the best guys

Dernière édition:
Hi all just letting you bros here know that the latest batch of Meditrope Blacktops have landed and is selling fast. it's 17.5 ius a vial X10 vials in a kit. More stock on the way. Contact info@meditrope.co.uk for all GH orders/ enquiries. Thanks

@Meditrope i have a old list with price 125€ Mauve top and 140€ black top, now is 135€ Mauve top and 150€ black top that at ? If yes who was is on sale now ?
Thanks bro ;)

Publicité Stéroïdes