www.meditrope.com ™ Official HGH/ GH Worldwide Store & Genotec Laboratories © AAS Made in EU Since 2010

[QUOTE = "username86, post: 531059, member: 9816"] Hi [USER = 17462] @Meditrope [/ USER] please try your test E, testo ... etc [/ QUOTE]

hey bro sorry I do not understand what are you asking ? u want AAS price list ? If so please email genoteclabs.pm.me merci

[QUOTE = "AlexGrey, post: 530000, member: 15223"] Calm, you have to read what he sends you. It takes about 15 days to send. You will not panic, it is long but reglo 100%. [/ QUOTE]

Alex, my man, thank you for your feedback and support. Regular customers like yourselves know the score. I always support bros and take care of their needs come what may. merci brother

[QUOTE = "username86, post: 531059, member: 9816"] Hi [USER = 17462] @Meditrope [/ USER] please try your test E, testo ... etc [/ QUOTE]

hey bro sorry I do not understand what are you asking ? u want AAS price list ? If so please email genoteclabs.pm.me merci
I ask if you have blood lab test about testo E or others pls ?

[QUOTE = "username86, post: 531683, member: 9816"] I ask if you have a blood test on testo E or others pls? [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = "username86, post: 531684, member: 9816"] [USER = 17462] @Meditrope [/ USER] and do you want to get oil from injection pls? [/ QUOTE]

if you email for price list for AAS it has a cloud storage link in it which has test blood work results from customers so ask for price list and click on the cloud storage link it it to see the reports

What's the other thing u asking buddy ? oils for injection ?

it's called MIGLYOL® 840

We buy our MIGLYOL® 840 carrier oil from the leading European suppliers of Oleochemical based in Hamburg, Germany, IOI Oleo GmbH. Fully approved and accredited by the German authorities & carries EU-GMP certification as well as US-FDA approval.

[QUOTE = "username86, post: 531684, member: 9816"] [USER = 17462] @Meditrope [/ USER] and do you want to get oil from injection pls? [/ QUOTE]

And if you're asking if we sell carrier oil as raw material by itself no we do not sell only finished products.

And if you're asking if we sell carrier oil as raw material by itself no we do not sell only finished products.
Ok thx for all your answer I contact you in private with email adress

Salut les gars,

Une question a ceux qui commandent ses aas, il met combien de temps a repondre aux mails ces temps ci ?

Merci à vous ;)

Salut les gars,

Une question a ceux qui commandent ses aas, il met combien de temps a repondre aux mails ces temps ci ?

Merci à vous ;)

1-3 days buddy/ upto 72 hours mostly. Sometime same day and on rare occassions it can take little longer then that in exceptional circustances but most of the enquries I aim to respond within that time frame, 1-3 days. I am going to be doing my inbox in an hour or so will respond to you then. thanks

1-3 days buddy/ upto 72 hours mostly. Sometime same day and on rare occassions it can take little longer then that in exceptional circustances but most of the enquries I aim to respond within that time frame, 1-3 days. I am going to be doing my inbox in an hour or so will respond to you then. thanks

Hi @Meditrope ,

Thanks a lot for your fast answer, i sent you an email yesterday, not really in the rush but was wondering ;)

Publicité Stéroïdes