www.meditrope.com ™ Official HGH/ GH Worldwide Store & Genotec Laboratories © AAS Made in EU Since 2010

Pour le moment il est plus intéressant de prendre la mauve top car elle est à 13ui tandis que la Black est à 15,5 ui.. Dommage car le lot #46 était à 18ui. Maintenant ces le 47 si je me trompe pas .

[QUOTE = "Heguy, post: 498281, member: 14021"] Hello, I ordered this morning from hgh blacktop with bitcoin payment, did you have a confirmation of the payment from them quickly? [/ QUOTE]

plz give it few days bro. we quote upto 3 days for payment to process and send u confirmation about your order. Please allow some time. thanks

[QUOTE = "Fortius, post: 498066, member: 5747"] I have seen the video nothing proves that it is their facilities to tell the truth. After the packaging is clean but it does not mean anything ... bloody unfortunately. [/ QUOTE]

Bro can u read English?

GENOTEC'S QUALITY CONTROL FACILITY "If you can then please play the video again and see the big white and black label ... zoom in and have a look at the picture to see what it says.

We say this is our lab and you are accusing us of falsifying information because it does not look like to you that its our lab indeed.

You are clearly "implying" that we are showing a pharma lab setup claiming to be of ours where it might not be the case.

I attach screenshots below of the label.

Let me ask you this which source has done that here ? Has anybody done that on meso Rx Fr and shown you their lab setup ? Let me see it. Please send me a link to their lab. let us all see it. Most sources will not do that. Rare few do. We have been in business for 10 years and you can not survive that with sweet words and no action.

No my friend I did not say that I had not seen the paper on the machines. Thank you for the proof. I do not question your quality, when there will be blood tests will be fixed but view the opinion but I do not doubt your effectiveness

[QUOTE = "Toni72, post: 498303, member: 17595"] For the moment it is more interesting to the 13ui while the Black is 15.5 ui .. Too bad because the lot # 46 was at 18ui. Now these 47 if I'm wrong. [/ QUOTE]

Toni the new batch has not yet been announced yet bro.

but it does not matter as I charge very less. This is not going to change anything less.

my customers get a good deal if it's 15.5 or 18 iu

sources outside charge that much just for 10 IU vials in a kit of 10 vials.

You guys should not see it as one is better and the other one is not.no big deal my bro :)
They are all good and it's overfilled so it's just free bonus.

if it's 15 or 18 regardless it still sells A LOT in UK, USA and even EU

[QUOTE = "Wesley, post: 495299, member: 13349"] Hi Meditrope,

Thank you for sharing, if you want you can use "upload a file" when answering and you will just have to choose a file on your computer.
And if it does not work you can copy / paste an url file you will get a pics hosting website like "noelshack" or "goopics" [/ QUOTE]

Wesley my bro thanks for your suggestion. I havent not got around to it yet been so busy. I am going to do it on a decentralised SIA cloud storage platform which is most secure and anonymous so its safer for

En combien de temps il a envoyer par chez vous ?
Je sais qu'il est très occupé en ce moment
Dit moi @Toni72

Dernière édition:

Publicité Stéroïdes