www.meditrope.com ™ Official HGH/ GH Worldwide Store & Genotec Laboratories © AAS Made in EU Since 2010

also brothers if you ask us something here please tag me in your post such as below so I get the notification for it. Like I said above this thread is not monitored on a daily basis by us.

@Meditrope

so please tag us.

but emai is still the fastest way to get a response. thanks merci

hi guys u both have been responded to via emails. your orders been taken care of. thanks for waiting. all the best

Hi @Meditrope , thanks a lot you're great ;)

thanks buddy. Unlike many sources who inflate their prices so high to start with and then say hey here 20-30 percent bogo sale discount, buy 2 get 1 free all that marketing crap I do not engage in such marketing practices not my style. We produce in high volume and move a lot of products (AAS & GH both) so we can keep our prices very competitive. Its that simple. Market leading quality products at market leading competitive prices.

And i prefer your style too ahah !! Thank you for those constant competitive prices , nowadays people know raw powders price and we need sellers like you who don't try to cheat on us.

yes correct 10 ius 3 hours before that is correct.

I have never properly had the time to look into how to post reports like that within the forum. I always have them uploaded into a cloud storage and they go out to with our both price lists. Wesley how did u post the pic liek that bro within the forum post ? thanks

When you write your answer there is a tab written " televerser un fichier" , you just have to click on it and choose a file on your computer before answering.

hey buddy I find it odd that your friend is telling u some problem of some sort but he can not post it here himself or ask me directly one to one ? If anyone have a problem with a product purchased from us the very first thing one should do is contact the seller initially to discuss but I have not had anyone contact me via email or here about any problem with my GH at all. I am not taking about Fr Meso RX but from any of the boards I sell on.

Can u please ask him to post here directly one to one or contact me via email and address it with me cos this third person communication does not really help anyone. thanks merci
Thx for answer dude. My friend is not a member of this forum. And he need To get a blood test before contact you. Dont worry if after the blood test there is à problem, he send u a message.

Salut tout le monde,

Donc réception de commande en 6 jours ouvrés, rien à dire là entre le prix la communication, les avis positifs, et le delais de livraison pour l instant c est trés positif, je ferais un retour sur les prods .

Thanks a lot @Meditrope for your fast shipping ! ;)

Salut tout le monde,

Donc réception de commande en 6 jours ouvrés, rien à dire là entre le prix la communication, les avis positifs, et le delais de livraison pour l instant c est trés positif, je ferais un retour sur les prods .

Prise de sang en vue wesley ? ;) mon pote attends 4j et la fait

Salut tout le monde,

6 jours, cool ca. AAS ou GH ?

Salut les potos, colis bien reçu, compter 10 jours entre l’envoi/réception du paiement et réception du colis.
J'ai pris 2 kits de black top.
Payé en cash.
Good job @Meditrope i’ll post blood work asap ;)

Can you give me the exp date for the 49th batch ?!

Salut les potos, colis bien reçu, compter 10 jours entre l’envoi/réception du paiement et réception du colis.
Payé en cash.

2 years absolute minimum bro don't worry about expiry date...I know customers who left it in fridge for 3-4 years and didn't touch it and it was fine even after that. We move inventory real fast and new batches replace old ones so GH getting expired is never an issue. Ok thanks

Du coup les délais sont moins long pour les AAS, car je pensais que c’était un peu plus long pour les AAS justement ?

it's all depends on a number of factors bro
. Some are in my control and some are not Sometimes pack sits at customs as they are very busy processing loads of parcels coming into their country.. I say 5-10 working days for aas del after payment is cleared at my end. Sometimes it can take 2 weeks. Like i said it depends on a number of factors. T

I always advice customers to order in good time so they do not run out of stuff at the last minute. Thanks

Wesley @Wesley what file size attachments are allowed on here bro ? When I tried to upload it's saying file is too big when I tried on the attachment bit u showed me.

Some French bros here want proof of legit Meditrope as the English translation I read in posts says hey poto any "returns " ? ;):D
I presume they are asking for blood work reports.

it's all depends on a number of factors bro
. Some are in my control and some are not Sometimes pack sits at customs as they are very busy processing loads of parcels coming into their country.. I say 5-10 working days for aas del after payment is cleared at my end. Sometimes it can take 2 weeks. Like i said it depends on a number of factors. T

I always advice customers to order in good time so they do not run out of stuff at the last minute. Thanks
Ok thanks

Wesley @Wesley what file size attachments are allowed on here bro ? When I tried to upload it's saying file is too big when I tried on the attachment bit u showed me.

Some French bros here want proof of legit Meditrope as the English translation I read in posts says hey poto any "returns " ? ;):D
I presume they are asking for blood work reports.

Hello @Meditrope , hope you're fine ;)

Yes i see some people here are waiting reviews and blood works from customers who bought from you, not a lot of people here who ordered from you post their bloodwork yet , messages were more for them but, yes,i think it will be nice if you can post any of the bloodworks your customers sent to you .

For the files sizes to upload , when it's written "too big" we have to reduce the image with the modification line in the properties of the image directly on your computer before sending it, uploading here is not easy process , sorry for that ;)

Payé en cash.

Ils t’envoient un tracking, un mail, quelque chose ? Moi depuis le règlement c’est silence radio, pas de confirmation ni d’encaissement ni autre...
suis vraiment pas chiant comme gars, vraiment pas du genre harceleur de la source mais quand jusqu’au paiement ça répond du tac au tac puis ensuite silence c’est énervant je dois avouer

Ils t’envoient un tracking, un mail, quelque chose ? Moi depuis le règlement c’est silence radio, pas de confirmation ni d’encaissement ni autre...
suis vraiment pas chiant comme gars, vraiment pas du genre harceleur de la source mais quand jusqu’au paiement ça répond du tac au tac puis ensuite silence c’est énervant je dois avouer

When did u send payment buddy ? And when was it cleared ? Has it been 3 days since payment was cleared at our end ?.. email on info@meditrope.co.uk and I will get this looked at and respond to you ASAP. merci

Dernière édition:

Publicité Stéroïdes